Staring on 26 May 2020, the Żywiec Brewery Museum is open
Staring on 26 May 2020, the Żywiec Brewery Museum is open to visitors. In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have introduced a series of changes in how the Museum operates. Please read the updated Rules and Regulations for visiting the Museum and Brewery in Żywiec.
Please comply with these basic safety principles:
• Maintain a safe distance of 2 metres between each person;
• Wear a mask covering the mouth and nose;
• Use hand disinfectants at marked places;
• Put on single-use protective gloves before entering the exhibition spaces;
• When purchasing tickets, we recommend that you use payment cards;
• Currently, it is not possible to wait for a tour in the reception area or to make use of the cloakroom.
After a nearly two-month break, we are eager to welcome visitors back to our Museum.