The museum is open from May 4, 2021
On May 4, 2021, we are opening the Żywiec Brewery Museum for visiting.
For the safety of our visitors and Museum employees, during the COVID-19 pandemic, the changes introduced in 2020 to both the offer and the rules of functioning of the Museum are still in force. Therefore, please read the Regulations of the Żywiec Brewery Museum.
When visiting the Museum, please follow the basic safety rules:
- Maintain a safe distance of 2 metres between each person;
- Wear a mask covering the mouth and nose;
- Use hand disinfectants at marked places;
- Put on single-use protective gloves before entering the exhibition spaces;
- When purchasing tickets, we recommend that you use payment cards;
- Currently, it is not possible to wait for a tour in the reception area or to make use of the cloakroom.